Tuesday, February 7, 2012

PENNY WISE---AND PILL FOOLISH

Kentucky's future is "wasting away" because of prescription pill abuse Gov Beshear and a host of public and medical leaders said this week. No argument here.

So surprise!

Kentucky is one of seven states with NO abuse treatment program for people on Medicaid.

This makes no sense; from a medical standpoint or from a human viewpoint.

And even less from a fiscal viewpoint as a story in the Herald-Leader points out. Treatment under Medicaid is estimated to cost payers $2500 on average, but if an adult goes to prison for drug law violations it costs at least $23,000 to treat them.

Even in these times of great budget constraints, this is a good return on investment for citizens. And there are collateral benefits. Get adults off pills and you lower: traffic accidents (including fatalities), robberies and break-ins, child abuse by pill-popping-parents, crimes of all sorts, the list goes on and on and on and all the way to Florida.

Beyond stopping our "wasting away", and lowering crimes of all kinds, setting up such treatment programs within Medicaid, allocating the money now to pay for them is simply, the right thing to do for our fellow Kentuckians who right now can't help themselves...or us.

I'm just sayin'...

2 comments:

  1. Merry xmas to everyone out there who is reading this testimony, I am Richard Stallone from Florida , USA. I am happy for given the opportunity to share my experience about Dr. Oghede who is a great and specialized herbal doctor who only treats with the used of powerful herbs. My fiancee always do complained every time when we are having sex and sometimes after sex, all just because I was having a small Dick and it does not satisfy her the way she wants it. Sometimes, i get weak during sex to the extent I can't even go for just two rounds, I myself was not happy about it and even before I met her others girls do complain and some even do cheat on me because I am having a small dick. But for this my present girlfriend, I love her so much and I want to marry her, I just can't stay and open my eyes letting other guys out there taking her from me or seeing her cheating on me, I undergo several medical treatment which did not work out and even eat up lot of my money. One blessed and faithful morning, I was talking to a friend of mine and I seek helped from him on how to get my dick more enlarge so that I can satisfy every woman in my life because I knew he was having a huge dick and because of that many girls do ran after him. He make mentioned of Doctor Onienie and told me never to share the secrete out, I said ok, and he told me everything how he got a big dick just within one week of using the medicine only, it was surprising though and he contacted the doctor in my present and said to him a friend wants to speak with him, he gave me the phone I explained everything to doctor and the doctor said I should send him my home address and full names and promised me that once I started taking it I will start seeing changes after three days because its very powerful and I am not allowed to have sex not until I completed taking the meds for one week. After two days I received the medicine and I used according to the instructions instantly after three days I started seeing changes, and one of the changes was my dick do get up and stand for like ten minutes before going down. When I finished taking the medicine, I called him and inform him and he said I should have sex now and tell him the outcome after sex, which I did in the mid night with my fiancee, she screamed so hard and tell me to fuck her so hard now she is enjoying me the more, throughout good three to four hours I was still having sex and before I cumed, she suck me so hard and the biggest joy about it was my dick was no longer small but was now long and so thick. I called the doctor the next morning and tells him the good news and I promised him that I will tell more people about him so that's why I am here sharing this great testimony of mine because I am a living witness and I am so excited about it because it has no effect on me, right now, I am the one even running from sex because she keeps disturbing me every time she wants more and more. Contact doctor today if you are having any issues on his email address droghedeherbalcentre@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2348077544690
    Once again all thanks to great Dr Oghede.

    ReplyDelete